|Chassis||EIA Standard 19 ” 1/2U metal chassis|
|Display||Green backlit LCD with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Deviation||< ± 40 kHz|
|Receiving Mode||CPU-controlled diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||10 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB|
|S/N Ratio||> 106 dB(A)|
|T.H.D.||< 0.5% @ 1 kHz|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Audio Output||Balanced XLR & Unbalanced Ø 6.3 mm|
|Max. Output Level||Balanced: 0 dBV ; Unbalanced: +10 dBV / 0 dBV|
|Power Supply||12 ~ 15 V DC, 1A|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||210 × 44 × 180 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 7.1 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 0.95 kg / 2.1 lbs|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
(Rental) Wireless Mic ACT-312B Dual-Channel Diversity Receiver
- CPU-controlled diversity receiving. “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit eliminates signal drop-out and minimizes interference.
- All controls are intuitive and easily operated via electronic buttons to prevent accidental operation.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule’s sensitivity. Switchable output levels for the best sound quality options.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.